Samsung Galaxy S4 Active characterized by increased protection against dust and water (IP67), so it can stay underwater for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter from the base. The smartphone was also presented at the conference yesterday Samsung PREMIERE 2013 as stated editorial colleague Robert. Probably many of you might be surprised to have on his purchase, so you may want to see how their components implemented.
- Display: 5-inch TFT display with a resolution FHD 1920 x 1080 pixels,
- Processor: 4-core clocked at 1.9 GHz,
- RAM: 2 GB,
- NAND Memory: 16 GB (11.25 GB available) + microSD card slot up to 64 GB,
- Camera: Front – 2 megapixel, Home – 8 megapixels with autofocus and LED Illuminates,
- Communication: Wi-Fi ac, Wi-Fi Direct, IrDA, NFC, USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 (LE), Cat3 LTE, HSPA + 42/5.76Mbps, EDGE / GPRS Class 12
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- System: Google Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
- Dimensions: 139.7 x 71.3 x 9.1 mm,
- Weight: 151 g