On my Xiaomi Mi 6 appeared information about the availability of software updates. After installing it, I discovered that it brought with it something more than newer security patches. MIUI 9 on the Xiaomi Mi 6 has become much better.
Last Friday, my Xiaomi Mi 6 displayed a message about the availability of new software, which was signed with the MIUI 220.127.116.11 NCAMIEK string and weighed 510 MB. This is a nightly version, so only a small part of the devices with the official Global ROM gets the update. In this way, Xiaomi checks whether the new version of the system does not contain any critical errors, so that it can later be made available globally to all users of a given model. I installed the update and I am very happy with it . Software MIUI 18.104.22.168 NCAMIEK for Xiaomi Mi 6 brought:
- December security fixes,
- filling in gaps in the translation of the interface,
- right panel pull-out panel called Application vault , where you'll find shortcuts to selected functions, quick note option and calendar notifications,
- new settings layout – Information about the phone is now displayed at the top,
- a refreshed camera application that relies heavily on gesture shifts,
- white background icons,
- a new set of themes,
- the function of automatically creating collages in the gallery,
- an expanded list of applications that you can clone to use two accounts at the same time,
- modification of the appearance of some system applications and information on the notification bar.
In addition, I noticed improvement in RAM management and a gentle acceleration of the system. Thanks to the new update, the Xiaomi Mi 6 works even faster and more efficiently than ever before , although until recently I thought it was impossible. I'm very happy with the new version of MIUI and now I'm just waiting for Android Oreo, which should be made available for the global version of Xiaomi Mi 6 later this quarter. Taking this opportunity, I would like to invite you to read my opinion about Xiaomi Mi 6 after half a year of use: https://www.gsmmaniak.pl/787260/xiaomi-mi-6-opinia-uzytkownika/