Powerful leak revealed the full specifications and appearance of the OnePlus 5T. You can now find out what the newest OnePlus smartphone will offer, because we have all known its secrets.
OnePlus 5T will be released on November 16th. For a long time we did not know much about this smartphone, but every day he betrayed some of his secrets. The latest leak is a big step forward as it gives us the full specification of OnePlus 5T, as well as its exact look.
Looks OnePlus 5T
Let's take a look at the design. The OnePlus 5T will be very similar to the predecessor, but only on the back panel, which perfectly shows the comparative photo that you will find in the gallery below. I will only mention that the fingerprint reader in the 5T model has to be searched under the camera. The front will be a bit different. OnePlus apparently decided to follow the current trends, so it will equip its flagship in the narrow-band AMOLED 18: 9 aspect ratio (and 2160×1080 resolution). The overall dimensions of the phone are 156.1 x 75 x 7.3 mm, which at the 6.01 inch screen will give a fairly decent ratio of screen size to the entire front panel (less than 80%).
Specifications OnePlus 5T
As for the technical specification of OnePlus 5T, it is worth to pay attention to several items.
The OnePlus 5T will be equipped with a dual camera. The main camera will be based on a 16 megapixel Sony IMX398 with f / 1.7 light and 1.12um pixels. Additional camera is a 20 megapixel Sony IMX376K, also with world f / 1.7, but smaller pixels (1um). Their cooperation is supposed to guarantee nice portrait shots, but unlike the predecessor OnePlus 5T will not offer a telephoto lens. For selfie fans, the manufacturer will have a 16 megapixel camera (Sony IMX371, f / 2.0).
CPU, RAM and memory
There are no surprises in this part of the entry. OnePlus 5T is expected to be powered by Snapdragon 835 with 6GB / 8GB of RAM, and the manufacturer will allocate 64GB / 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal memory.
What else to expect after OnePlus 5T?
- A 3300 mAh battery will be installed in the phone, with support for fast charging of the Dash Charge, but without charging,
- USB Type C will be available in standard 2.0,
- OnePlus will offer support for all LTE networks available in Poland,
- The smartphone is expected to work under Android 7.1.1 Nougat,
- There's no shortage of 3.5mm jack, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual SIM and NFC, but there's no way to count on the MicroSD slot,
- The physical Android function keys will replace the onscreen buttons,
- the phone is supposed to be metal,
- OnePlus 5T will be available on the manufacturer's website a couple of days after the launch – the launch of sales in Europe scheduled for November 21st .