In the first Polish stores appeared BlackBerry KEYONE Black Edition, a special variant of smartphone from BlackBerry with physical keyboard QWERTY. The original version cost nearly 3000 gold, so you will not be surprised that the price of special edition is even higher.
BlackBerry KEYONE is a unique smartphone, because as one of the few in the world offers a physical QWERTY keyboard. The manufacturer has not forgotten to emphasize this fact with a reasonably high price, because despite the mid-specification specifications, the smartphone is sold in the price tag . Some time ago the manufacturer presented a special variant of this model, called BlackBerry KEYONE Black Edition . Smartphone appeared in the first Polish shops, so we met its price. Obviously higher than normal KEYONE.BlackBerry KEYONE Black Edition appeared in x-com and BBSklep . In each of these stores you have to pay him 3199 gold , which we can call the official price on the Polish market. As usual, we are more expensive than in Western Europe, where this model costs 649 euros, which is less than 2800 zł . What is the difference between the BlackBerry KEYONE Black Edition and the standard BlackBerry KEYONE that is currently less expensive at $ 300-500 ? As the name implies, one of the differences is color – the special edition is all black. And there's even more memory: 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage (3GB / 32GB). And that would be enough. Is it worth it? Make your own decision.
BlackBerry KEYONE Black Edition – specifications:
- System: Google Android 7.1 Nougat,
- Display: 4.5 ", 1620 x 1080, IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4,
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, 8xCortex-A53, up to 2 GHz, 14nm,
- RAM: 4GB,
- Memory: 64GB, microSD card reader,
- Camera: 8 MP,
- Camera: 12 MP, Sony IMX378, f / 2.0, PDAF, 1.55μm pixels,
- Additional information: USB Type C port, LTE modem, biometric sensor, 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac Wi-Fi, FM radio
- Battery: 3505 mAh,
- Dimensions: 149.1 x 72.4 x 9.4 mm.