Asus ZenFone V is a new product that has appeared in the manufacturer's offer without major fireworks. What is the new smartphone specification?
Asus ZenFone V received a 5.2-inch Full HD Display (1080p). The screen was covered with 2.5D Gorilla Glass. It is powered by the quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz and Adreno 530 and 4 GB of RAM. Internal memory is only 32 GB, although it can be expanded using microSD cards up to 256 GB. We also have a 3000 mAh battery and a USB-C connector. Also worth mentioning is a rear camera with a resolution of 23.6 megapixels with f / 2.0 with four-axis optical image stabilizer and dual LED illumination LED. The frontier video and selfie camera has a resolution of 8 Mpix f / 2.0. The device received a glass case. Only a black color version is available.The price of the new handset is not known yet. As its name suggests, the "V" is an acronym for Verizon, the US operator for which the device has been described. This also means that ZenFone V will not appear in Poland. It is possible, however, that this will change in the future.
Specification Asus ZenFone V:
- Display : 5.2-inch, Super AMOLED, Full HD (1080p), Gorilla Glass
- Processor : 4-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 with GPU Adreno 530
- RAM : 4 GB
- Internal memory : 32 GB, eMMC
- Front camera : 8 Mpix, f / 2.0
- Rear camera : 23 Mpix f / 2.0, 4-axis OIS, 2 x LED
- Battery : 3000 mAH with PowerDelivery 2.0
- Other : microSD slot (expandable to 256 GB), Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, LTE, dual SIM, USB C, fingerprint reader
- System : Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI 3.0 overlay