Xiaomi officially joined the Android One, presenting the Xiaomi Mi A1 model with pure Android and quick updates. The smartphone offers mid-range specifications and a dual telephoto camera, termed the flagship.
Word of the body happened – the official premiere of the Xiaomi Mi A1 , a mid-sized smartphone with flagship camera, the Android One . This means that MIUI has run out on board – the potential owner will be working on pure Android, with quick updates. It is a shame that Android Oreo ran out on the run, but it should be available for this model in the near future.
A flagship camera, such as the iPhone 7 Plus
The promotional campaign surrounding Xiaomi Mi A1's debut was centered around a dual camera that was referred to as the flagship . At today's conference, Xiaomi emphasized this and said that it is very similar to what we find in the iPhone 7 Plus. The Xiaomi Mi A1 offers a dual camera of 12 MP each, one of which is a telephoto lens with twofold zoom (this is not an optical zoom, although the manufacturer calls it). Beautify 3.0 is on board to help people beautify the photographers.
Display and SoC
The Xiaomi Mi A1 is based on the Xiaomi Mi 5X and has a lot to do with it. As a result, the display is 5.5 inches, made with IPS technology and displays Full HD content.The performance of the Xiaomi Mi A1 corresponds to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with 4GB of RAM. In combination with pure Android it will provide fast, smooth and trouble-free operation.
Xiaomi Mi A1 – specifications:
- System: Android 7.1.2 Nougat,
- Display: 5.5 ", Full HD (1920×1080 pixels), IPS, 2.5D glass,
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (2 GHz), 8xCortex-A53, 14nm,
- GPU: Adreno 506,
- RAM: 4GB,
- Memory: 64GB, eMMC 5.0, microSD card reader (up to 128GB),
- Camera: 5 MP,
- Camera: 12 MP (standard, OmniVision OV12A10, f / 2.2) + 12 MP (telephoto, OmniVision OV13880, f / 2.6)
- Modules and ports: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, Hybrid Dual SIM, GPS + GLONASS, fingerprint reader, USB Type C, 3.5mm jack connector, dedicated audio amplifier, infrared port,
- Battery: 3080 mAh,
- Dimensions and weight: 155.4 x 75.8 x 7.3 mm, 165 g.
Price and availability
This is probably the most important message – Xiaomi Mi A1 will go to Poland! We do not know prices yet, but in India it is 14,999 rupees , which gives us 833 zlotys net. In Poland will of course more expensive – I put myself at 1299 gold. Xiaomi Mi A1 is expected to appear in our country in October.