LG presented the flagship model LG V30 at the IFA 2017. This is a great smartphone with Snapdragon 835, 6-inch OLED Full Vision screen, dual camera and advanced audio features. We were able to get to know the European price of the LG V30 – it is really high.
LG V30 with OLED Full Vision
Koreans continue their adventure with the frameless Full Vision screen that we know of the LG G6. This means that the LG V30 can boast of narrow frame around the display that presents content in 18: 9 (2: 1) format and QHD + (2880 x 1440) resolution.The 6-inch matrix was made in OLED technology , and it's actually POLED. Its use makes the phone display need not be perfectly flat. So far, LG has bent it in a banana shape and has now curved its side edges. This is not a bend like Samsung's smartphones, but rather something like the exaggerated 2.5D effect, which you can associate with Huawei Mate 9 Pro. By the way, LG highlights the advantages of OLED technology: perfect black, 148% coverage of the sRGB color palette, and 109% DCI-P3 cinema palette coverage, and faster response times (compared to LCDs). The Koreans say they have found a way to secure their screens before firing. This will be possible due to encapsulation that limits access to harmful organic pixels and pixel scanning technology to reduce power consumption without compromising image quality.
Camera in the LG V30
The LG V30 comes with a dual camera. The main camera has 16 MP and can boast of f / 1.6 . Such value has not been seen before in the world of smartphones, so the LG V30 has the brightest lens in the market. Of course, it is supported by optical image stabilization. LG has been praising the use of Crystal Clear Lens, a lens made of glass rather than plastic, which has a positive effect on color reproduction. It is a pity that only the Sony IMX351 sensor with pixels of 1.00μm was used, which was used … on the front camera of the HTC U11.The secondary camera has 13 MP and f / 1.9 light . This is a wide angle camera (120 degrees), known from the earlier flagship LG. The manufacturer declares that 1/3 has improved the distortion of the edges of the photos taken with this unit. https://www.gsmmaniak.pl/743308/aparat-lg-v30-opinie
LG V30 with LG UX 6.0
LG V30 works under Android 7.1.2 Nougat , which has been covered by the LG UX 6.0 system overlay. Its most important features are:
- Access to Graphy resources in manual camera mode so that you can download photos taken by site users and use metadata to set the most important parameters of the image,
- Quickly create GIF images in gallery and edit video in Quick Video Editor,
- An additional screen, known from the LG V smartphones, will be liquidated and replaced by the Floating Action Bar , a semi-transparent floating action bar where you can place icons of the functions you need; The bar will be hidden at any time,
- New features Always-on Dispray – Not only the clock will display on the screen, but also quick-action switches, music player and gallery images,
- Facial recognition will be able to unlock the phone without first waking it up,
- With the Qualcomm Aqstic Voice UI you will be able to unlock your phone via voice commands, assigned by the user, working through two-step verification (voice + corresponding sequence of words).
- Vibration system will improve the experience of using the phone; The whole will allow you to simulate various buttons, actions, etc .; The substitute of this solution used Apple on the iPhone 7, where the vibration motor pretends to click the home key.
LG V30 – audio features
The LG V30 will find the most advanced audio features on the market. The smartphone is equipped with quad-DAC (digital-to-analog converter) – it's Saber ES9218P from ESS Technology . You will be able to control each channel separately and the very low deformation level will provide clear and clear sound. Also worth noting is the support for MQA (Master Quality Authenticated), which is a format that allows you to record very high quality sound. The manufacturer also took care of the presence of digital filters (improved echoes) and ready-made audio modes. LG has invited B & O to cooperate, so the board has an HD Audio Recorder on board to record audio from different directions.
LG V30 – specifications:
- System: Android 7.1.2 Nougat,
- Display: 6 "QHD + (2880 x 1440), 18: 9, Full Vision OLED, Corning Gorilla Glass, ~ 81.2% screen Radio's body, the Always On display, Gorilla Glass 5,
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835,
- RAM: 4GB,
- Memory: 64GB (128GB in LG V30 +), UFS 2.0, microSD card reader up to 2TB,
- Camera: 5 MP, wide angle (90 degrees), f / 2.2,
- Camera: 16 MP (f / 1.6) + 13 MP (f / 1.9, 120 degrees), OIS,
- Additional Information: USB Type C 3.1, Waterproof and Dustproof (IP68), MIL-STD 810G, Biometric Sensor, 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Google Assistant, four color options: Aurora Black, Cloud Silver, Moroccan Blue and Lavender Violet,
- Battery: 3300 mAh with QC 3.0 charging and wireless charging,
- Dimensions and weight: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm, 158 g.
LG V30 – availability and price
LG V30 is expected to be available in Europe in early November . All indications are that on our continent for LG V30 (64GB) you will have to pay 899 euros , which is less than 4 thousand. Gold (I put 3999 gold). In Poland I will be available colors Moroccan Blue and Cloud Silver (and perhaps Aurora Black, almost certainly not Lavender Violet), and in the sales set will be available B & O headphones. LG also announced LG V30 +, which differs from the original only with the amount of internal memory (128GB instead of 64GB). Its availability is to be limited to selected markets, which means that 99% will not go to Poland. Source: LG