The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 was tested in GFXBench and AnTuTu benchmarks, which ultimately confirmed its technical specifications.
In many cases, the GFXBench benchmark is the first to disclose the specifications of devices not yet presented, but for such hot phones as the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, its task is to confirm only the technical parameters we know from many different sources. Similar to AnTuTu, where Galaxy Note 8 dialed 179 thousand. Points (variant with Snapdragon).A quick glance at the above screenshots and we already know that surprises are not there. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will offer the following:
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with overlay Samsung Experience,
- 6.4-inch display (of course, sAMOLED) with a resolution of 2960 x 1440,
- Exynos 8895 system from Mali-G71 / Snapdragona 835 from Adreno 540,
- 6GB of RAM and 64GB of memory (at least),
- Main camera with 12 MP (and second, 13 MP) resolution and selfie 8 MP camera,
- NFC, gyroscope and Bluetooth.
Other sources also talk about a 3300 mAh battery, Dual SIM, stylus, iris scanner, fingerprint reader on the back panel, and facial scanning system, all enclosed in a waterproof housing measuring 162.5 x 74.6 x 8 , 5 mm. All this Samsung is estimated to be around 1000 euro, so the Polish price of Galaxy Note 8 exceeds 4 thousand. Gold (I put myself at 4299-4399 zlotys, unless exchange rates change drastically). Source: GFXBench, AnTuTu