According to the manufacturer's announcement, the Lenovo K8 Note was officially announced today. It is a solidly equipped mid-range phablet, with a 5.5-inch screen, dual camera, metal splash-proof housing, and a 10-core MediaTek processor. All this is offered at a great price.
Lenovo joined the group of manufacturers who have decided to skip a single digit in their smartphone naming, so the Lenovo K6 Note is now called Lenovo K8 Note . This equipment is on paper much better than its predecessor, actually in every respect.The most important part of the Lenovo K8 Note specification is the MediaTek processor, which has displaced Qualcomma. In this case we are dealing with a helix X23 , a ten-core unit consisting of two Cortex-A72 cores and eight Cortex-A53 cores. SoC part is the Mali-T880MP4 graphic layout. This kit works with 3 or 4 GB of RAM. The Lenovo K8 Note is the company's first phone for a long time that does not offer a Vibe UI overlay. On board we find pure Android, with additions in the form of, among others. Dolby Atmos technology support. A separate key is provided for the music player. It is worth noting that the Lenovo K8 Note metal housing is splash proof . Components are covered with a hydrophobic coating, so the smartphone should experience accidental contact with water. I will also add that the Lenovo K8 Note offers a dual camera. No more philosophy behind it – an additional lens is used to blur the background.
Lenovo K8 Note – specifications:
- System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat,
- Display: 5.5 ", Full HD (1920 x 1080), IPS LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass,
- Processor: MediaTek helio X23, 10 cores, 2x Cortex-A72 + 8x Cortex-A53, up to 2.3 GHz, Mali-T880MP4,
- RAM: 3 or 4 GB,
- Memory: 32 or 64 GB, microSD card reader,
- Camera: 13 MP
- Camera: 13 MP (f / 2.0) + 5 MP, Dual LED,
- Additional information: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG, Dual SIM, fingerprint reader, Dolby Atmos, FM radio, splash resistance (hydrophobic coating)
- Battery: 4000 mAh with fast charging Turbo Charging,
- Dimensions and weight: 154.5 x 75.9 x 8.5 mm, 180 g.
Lenovo K8 Note will go on sale August 18, to start in India. It is not known whether it will go to Poland , because Lenovo mentioned about the withdrawal of smartphones own brand from our country. The prices for each variant are as follows:
- 3GB of RAM, 32GB of memory – 12,999 rupees (about 740 zlotys),
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of memory – 13,999 rupees (about 800 zlotys).
Source: Lenovo, FoneArena