Neffos X1 Max, a mid-range smartphone from TP-Link, will soon be available in Poland, offering reasonable prices at a reasonable price.
The TP-Link's smartphone portfolio is surprisingly good, because the manufacturer offers decent smartphones at reasonable prices, which can be recommended, even for holidays. Something I think is the same with the TP-Link Neffos X1 Max , which is about to hit the sale in our country soon.Here is the TP-Link Neffos X1 Max specification:
- System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow,
- Display: 5.5 ", Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), IPS,
- Processor: MediaTek helio P10, 8xCortex-A53, 2 GHz, Mali-T830,
- RAM: 3GB,
- Memory: 32GB, microSD card reader,
- Camera: 5 MP,
- Camera: 13 MP, Sony IMX258, f / 2.0,
- Housing: metallic,
- Communication and connectivity: LTE, Bluetooth, microUSB, full Dual SIM, Wi-Fi ac (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Battery: 3000 mAh, replaceable,
- Dimensions: 152.8 x 76 x 7.75 mm.
For this set of features will come to us pay 899 gold . In my opinion this is a very good price and the TP-Link Neffos X1 Max can be a good choice for those who are looking for a reasonably priced midrange for less than 1000 zlotys. If you are interested in the TP-Link Neffos X1 Max model, it will be available in Polish stores from August . I have already exchanged a few statements about him with the manufacturer's representative and I should get him to test in the near future and then I will check exactly what the model can do.