Motorola Moto Z2 Play will soon be sold in our country. We got to know the price of this model. Smartphone is cheaper than its predecessor and will be available in the strongest version.
Motorola Moto Z Play is an interesting and cool smartphone, but in my opinion its initial price was hard to call attractive. Let's remind you that this phone was priced at 2199 zlotys. In the first Polish stores begins its successor, thanks to which we have met its price. I am positively surprised, because Motorola Moto Z2 Play is cheaper than last year's model .In our country Motorola Moto Z2 Play is supposed to cost 1999 gold . This means that this model will be cheaper than the predecessor by 200 zlotys, obviously for start. It is worth stressing that in Poland there is a version with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of memory, which is the best possible. But I can not determine the price of this smartphone as very attractive, but over time it will be reduced and then Moto Z2 Play will become an interesting choice. For the sake of reminding, I am enclosing the specification of the Motorola Moto Z2 Play:
- System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat,
- Display: 5.5 ", AMOLED, Full HD (1920 x 1080), Super AMOLED,
- Processor: Snapdragon 626, eight-core, Cortex-A53 to 2.2 GHz, 14 nm, Adreno 506,
- RAM: 4GB,
- Memory: 64GB,
- Camera: 12 megapixel main camera (f / 1.7 with Dual Autofocus Pixel) and 5 megapixel front camera,
- Battery: 3000 mAh with fast charge,
- Modules and ports: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth, USB Type C, Hybrid Dual SIM, fingerprint reader,
- Dimensions and weight: 156.2 x 76.2 x 5.99 mm, 145 g.