On the Polish premiere of LG Q6 I had the opportunity to spend a few moments with this smartphone. Soon I should get him to the test and hopefully I'll change his mind, because I'm so disappointed.
Today, LG has introduced LG Q6 smartphones . Poland will be one of the first markets to buy. On our official launch in Poland, I had the opportunity to spend some time with the LG Q6, with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory, which will go to Poland. Soon I should get him tested and maybe I'll see him soon, because at the moment I feel disappointed .What is the strongest point of the LG Q6? Definitely the FullVision screen , with minimal framing around it. At first glance, the display on this smartphone is pretty good, but I will wait for the final review. On a small plus I also include a wide-angle front camera, making quite acceptable pictures. The advantages … it would be enough. Disappointment is much more:
- The back panel is plastic , which feels like a touch, but it behaves like glass and instantly gets dirty,
- The phone frame is made of 7000 aluminum; In theory it looks good, but in practice I had the impression that I was touching plastic,
- The main camera is a single 13-megapixel matrix; Not only that the smartphone has been deprived of wide-angle lens, it also generates very average photos,
- The processor used is Snapdragon 435 with Adreno 505, which, combined with Full HD + resolution, does not bode above average performance,
- There was a fingerprint reader on the board, and the face scan system was slower and less comfortable, at least for now.
As you can see, the LG Q6 did not convince me at first contact , so I hope to be able to test it in the near future. Last but not least, the official price of LG Q6 in Poland, which LG representatives did not want to betray. I have, however, a premonition bordering on certainty that it will fluctuate around 1300-1500 zlotys , because it is more or less enough to pay for this smartphone in Western Europe. Then it will be difficult for me to recommend LG Q6 and I say it right now. [Gallery ids = "721370,721372,721374,721378,721380,721382,721384,721386,721376"] Above I enclose some photos, made with LG Q6. Source: own