Allview launches its flagship model – X4 Xtreme. The device is equipped with MediaTek Helio P25 8x 2.5GHz chipset, 6 inch IPS Full HD display, 4550mAh battery, 4GB of RAM and 64GB Flash memory.
The Xtreme Xtreme, the so-called new flagship from the Allworld stable, is now available for pre-sales. Equipped with MediaTek Helio P25 8x 2.5GHz, 6 inch IPS Full HD display, 4550mAh battery, 4GB of RAM and 64GB Flash memory.The camera also has 3 cameras: rear, dual camera with resolution of 13MP if / 2.0 and front with 20MP resolution with 5 lenses. On board, we can find 64GB of Flash memory, which can be expanded up to 256GB with a microSD card in Single SIM mode.
Specification X4 Xtreme:
- 4G Dual SIM Smartphone,
- 4550 mAh battery, intelligent power saving mode,
- Talk time: 1500 minutes, Standby time: 379 hours.,
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P25,
- Graphics card: Mali T880 MP2,
- RAM: 4GB, LPDDR4,
- Flash memory: 64GB,
- Compatible with microSD card up to 256GB, Single SIM mode,
- Front camera: 20MP, f / 2.0, Bokeh effect,
- Main camera: Dual IMX258- 13MP, f / 2.0, with autofocus + 5MP,
- Bokeh effect, Image PRO function,
- Main camera with two flashes, front with one,
- Front fingerprint reader, unlock in 0.2 seconds,
- Display: 6 "IPS Full HD (1080x1920px),
- Protection against scratches,
- LTE – FDD and TDD Communications, Cat. 6, download up to 300Mbps,
- Stereo sound,
- Infrared diode.
X4 Xtreme is available today from pre-order at the manufacturer's website for $ 1699 . Shipping will begin on July 17, 2017. During the pre-sale period consumers can get a 270z discount on the X4 Xtreme smartphone (details on facebook and on the company's website). Source: press release.