Today's OnePlus 5 flagship smartphone for 2017, equipped with Snapdragon 835, up to 8GB of RAM and a dual camera, all at a reasonable price.
After a few weeks of gossip and leaks, we officially got to know OnePlus 5 – a smartphone with many maniacs waiting around the world. Before I begin to describe its capabilities, I will present to you the technical specification of OnePlus 5:
OnePlus 5 – specification:
- System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with OxygenOS,
- Display: 5.5 ", Full HD (1920×1080 pixels), Optic AMOLED,
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with Adreno 540,
- RAM: 6 or 8 GB,
- Memory: 64 or 128 GB (without microSD),
- Camera: 16 MP,
- Camera: 16 MP, Sony IMX398, f / 1.7, standard + 20 MP, Sony IMX350, f / 2.6, telephoto lens; Dual LED,
- Battery: 3300 mAh, fast charge Dash Charge,
- Dimensions: 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.25 mm, 153 g.,
- Additional information: NFC, gyroscope, fingerprint reader, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, USB 2.0 C 2.0, Bluetooth 5.0.
OnePlus 5 – design, components and camera
Design OnePlus 5 is not particularly thrilling, especially during the fashion of frameless smartphones, and it's a lot like iPhone 7 Plus, which does not necessarily have to bother everyone. However, the device can not be denied elegance and good quality of performance, because the manufacturer put on the combination of metal and glass Gorilla Glass . After the first tests and user opinions, we will know if OnePlus has done the right thing by making such and not other design decisions.Nobody should complain about performance, because the manufacturer reached for top components. At the heart of the OnePlus 5 is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 , one of the best, most powerful and most advanced mobile handsets on the market. With the support of 6 or 8GB RAM it will provide powerful power, which will not be used by a large number of users. This year, not only performance is the strength of the OnePlus flagship, because the Chinese have decided to focus on the camera. It is double and works on the principle of With the iPhone 7 Plus. One of the lenses is a telephoto lens , capable of capturing portraits of the so-called. Optical zoom (not quite correct). It was based on a 20 MP sensor and the light is f / 2.6. In more standard applications, you will be able to take advantage of the 16 megapixel camera with f / 1.7 light, optical image stabilization and quick focus. We know more about what the OnePlus 5 can do – take a look at some examples:
What else is worth to know about OnePlus 5?
- The smartphone comes with a 3300 mAh battery and supports fast charging of the Dash Charge (about 90% in an hour)
- The 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED display has been calibrated to cover the DCI-P3 movie theater color palette,
- The manufacturer made sure that the response time of the screen to the user's touch was as fast as possible,
- On the deck was a place for the 3.5mm jack connector,
- Memory is two-channel UFS 2.1 and Bluetooth is version 5.0,
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat system has been enriched with Oxygen overlay,
- Available colors are Slate Gray and Midnight Black.
OnePlus 5 – variants and prices
OnePlus 5 is available in the following variants and prices:
- 6GB RAM, 64GB memory, Slate Gray – 499 euros (about 2120 gold),
- 8GB of RAM, 128GB of memory, Midnight Black – 559 euros (about 2370 gold).
In my opinion these are reasonable but not as low as it was in the past. This is the price of an improved camera. Shipping for quick sale will start on June 21 (with Clearer Photos ) and regular sale on June 27th . Orders can be submitted on the manufacturer's website . How do you rate OnePlus 5?