Nubia M2 Play is a new ZTE smartphone from the lower half of the middle shelf. The manufacturer especially praises the camera of this device as well as its slimness and performance.
ZTE has once again expanded its Nubia smartphone portfolio. This time came the model from the lower shelf middle. What does Nubia M2 Play offer ?
Nubia M2 Play – specifications:
- System : Android 7.0 (Nougat) with nubia UI 5.0;
- Screen : 5.5 ", HD (1280 x 720 pixels), IPS;
- SoC : Qualcomm Snapdragon 435, 8x ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.4 GHz, 64-bit, 28nm;
- GPU : Adreno 505;
- RAM : 3GB;
- Memory : 32GB + microSD (up to 128GB);
- Camera : 13 MP, f / 2.2;
- Camera : 5 MP, f / 2.4, wide angle;
- Battery : 3000 mAh;
- Additional information : Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi ac (2.4 GHz), fingerprint reader, USB Type C, metal casing;
- Thickness : 7.9 mm.
Nubia M2 Play offers a nice, though not strong specification. The manufacturer exaggerates some of the praises of performance, but with the camera may be a bit rational. Its main strength is to provide various features such as intelligent noise reduction, 3D noise reduction (whatever it is) and rapid focusing. ZTE has not yet announced the price and availability of the Nubii M2 Play. Source: GizmoChina