The latest Allview smartphone – X4 Soul Lite should delight the amateurs of mobile photography. The device features a rear dual camera with a resolution of 13MP if / 2.0 and a front resolution of 8MP if / 2.0 with two LEDs of different colors.
The X4 Soul Lite is a brand new Allview smartphone that, like other models in this series, focuses on a dual camera – the device is equipped with 3 cameras. Rear, dual camera with resolution of 13MP if / 2.0 and front with 8MP if / 2.0 resolution with two LEDs of different colors.The smartphone features a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display and a 3000mAh battery. There are two versions of the device, the first with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of Flash and the second one with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of Flash.
Specification X4 Soul Lite:
- Dual Camera Altek 13MP, Autofocus, Sony IMX258, f / 2.0 + 2MP,
- 8MP front flash camera for selfie if / 2.0,
- Battery: 3,000mAh, low power consumption,
- Front fingerprint reader,
- Display: 5.5 "IPS Full HD (1080x1920px),
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat,
- 8-core processor
- 3GB of RAM / 4GB of RAM ,
- 16GB flash memory, microSD card up to 128GB in Single SIM mode,
X4 Soul Lite from today is available in pre-sales on the manufacturer's website for a price of 1099 PLN (version with 3GB of RAM) and 1249 PLN (version with 4GB of RAM). Shipping will begin from 10.07.2017. Source: press release.