Allview launches the P9 Energy Lite 2017 smartphone. In comparison to its predecessor, several improvements have been made to the plus.
The P9 Energy Lite 2017 smartphone features a 5.2-inch IPS HD display, a 4000mAh battery, two 13MP (main) and 8MP (front) cameras, and the whole works on Android 7.0 Nougat. The P9 energy Lite 2017 offers both FDD and TDD 4G connectivity on two SIM cards. It has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Flash memory.
Specification P9 Energy Lite 2017
- 4G Dual SIM, FDD and TDD Smartphones,
- 4,000 mAh battery, intelligent power saving mode,
- Main camera: 13MP, Autofocus,
- Front camera: 8MP,
- Fingerprint reader,
- Operating System: Android 7.0, Nougat, FastPass,
- LTE – FDD and TDD connectivity,
- Processor: Octa-Core,
- Graphics Card: Mali-T720,
- 3GB of RAM,
- 32GB flash memory, microSD card up to 128GB,
- 5.2-inch display, IPS HD.
The smartphone will find the Octa-Core processor (Cortex-A53 Octa-Core 1.3GHz), with 3GB of RAM . 32GB of flash memory can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD card, in Single SIM mode. The P9 Energy Lite 2017 features a 5.2-inch IPS HD display, finished with 2.5D glass.The P9 Energy Lite 2017 Smartphone is available from in the pre-order today for a price of 999 zlotys . Shipments will begin on June 30, 2017. Source: press release.