Motorola Moto E4, Moto E4 Plus, Moto C and Moto C Plus are heading to Poland. We managed to find their approximate prices. We also know in which variants they will occur.
Yesterday, Motorola introduced its Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus, and Moto C and Moto C Plus a month ago. We have managed to find that all four will go to Poland in the near future, probably in July. They will be available in the following variants:
- Motorola Moto E4 – 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, Snapdragon 425 (for 99%) and probably a fingerprint reader,
- Motorola Moto E4 Plus – 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, Snapdragon 427, fingerprint reader,
- Motorola Moto C – 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory,
- Motorola Moto C Plus – 1 or 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal memory.
As for prices, they are supposed to be close to European, so they will look something like this:
- Moto E4 – about 599-699 PLN,
- Moto E4 Plus – about 799-899 PLN,
- Moto C – about 349-399 PLN,
- Moto C Plus – about 499-549 zlotys for a weaker variant.
The prices quoted are only approximate and may eventually be a bit different, but there is no point in counting too much.