On the Polish market, the new ZTE – Blade A612 smartphone debuts, which boasts a powerful battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh.
The ZTE Blade A612 is a budget phone for less demanding users. The smartphone comes with a MediaTek MT6735P quad-core processor that works with 2GB of RAM. The built-in memory has a capacity of 16 GB and can easily be expanded with microSD cards up to 128 GB.
Specification ZTE Blade A612:
- Operating System Android 7.0 Nougat,
- Processor Media MT6735P, 4 cores 1GHz,
- 2GB RAM,
- 16GB user memory, microSD card slot up to 128 GB,
- 3.5mm headphone connector,
- LTE category 4 (up to 150 / 50Mbps), HSPA + DC (up to 42Mbps), WCDMA, EDGE,
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b / g / n,
- Bluetooth 4.0,
- Dual SIM,
- 5 inches, TFT with IPS technology,
- Resolution 720×1280,
- Main camera: 13 Mpix, Fast AutoFocus, LED backlight,
- Battery: 4000 mAh, not replaceable,
- Dimensions: 145x71x8.95mm,
- Weight: 141 g (with battery),
- Available colors – blue and gold.
The ZTE Blade A612 is equipped with a 5-inch display and a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels . Users will appreciate the 4000 mAh battery installed in the phone. According to the manufacturer's data, it allows you to make 20 hours of phone calls or stay in standby mode for up to 18 days.Smarton has two cameras: a main camera with a resolution of 13 Mpx with LED light, the front uses a 5 Mpx sensor. An additional advantage is OTG support, which makes it possible to use the Blade A612 as a portable powerbank , charging external devices and connecting external USB storage media. The ZTE Blade A612 boasts a slim, elegant design. The dimensions of the phone are 145x71x8.95 mm and its weight – 141 grams. The phone is available on the Plus network in subscription offers and prepaid for a price of 1 PLN. The official price of the device (except for the subscription) until now has not been disclosed. Source: press release.