Motorola instead of the flagship presentation first, first showed this year's Moto Z series average. A large number of previous leaks revealed the technical specifications of our smartphone, but at the official launch we got to know the price and launch date. Unfortunately, it will not be cheap.
The smartphone will make its debut on sale in July and its predecessor introduces a few changes. Fixed camera, increased RAM up to 4GB, and internal memory up to 64GB. The main objective is to have 12 megapixels, a bright f / 1.7 lens and Dual Autofocus Pixel technology . It is worth mentioning that the main camera has the ability to record video in 4K quality and has a dual illumination diode. On the front was a wide-angle 5 megapixel camera with zf / 2.2 and dual LED light. There is also a fingerprint reader and a magnetic connector for Moto Mods . The Moto Z2 Play has a USB Type C and a 3.5mm headphone jack, which at slim down to 5.99mm is worth a notice. Not all thin smartphones have a jack connector. As you may think, the thickness of the smartphone bounced on the battery capacity. The new battery is 510 mAh lower than it was in the predecessor. Fortunately, Turbo Power's fast charging technology . The manufacturer declares that the battery is charged up to 50% within 30 minutes. Available in three colors: gray, gold and blue. The price for a model with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage was set at $ 499 . This is about 1900 zlotys. If such a version goes to Poland then I think we can count on the price of 2199 zlotys , which is equal to the amount of the starting price of Moto Z Play.
Moto Z2 Technical Specifications Play:
- 5.5 "Full HD AMOLED display (1080 × 1920, 401 ppi)
- Eight-core (8 x ARM Cortex-A53; 14 nm) Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor with Adreno 506
- 3 or 4 GB of LPDDR3 RAM
- 32 or 64 GB storage space
- 12 megapixel camera with 1.7 megapixel autofocus Pixel, PDAF and dual LED illumination LED
- 5 megapixel camera f / 2.2 for video and selfie
- MicroSD memory card reader (up to 2TB)
- Wi-Fi b / g / n; Dual SIM; NFC; Bluetooth 4.2
- 3000 mAh battery with TurboPower
- 156.2 × 76.2 × 5.99 mm and weight 145 grams