Allview launches the X4 Soul mini smartphone in two versions – with 2GB of RAM and 3GB of RAM. Affordable device in its class?
The X4 Soul mini features a metallic design and a fingerprint reader. The device features a 5-inch IPS display , a 13MP autofocus camera and widescreen mode, and an 8MP front-facing camera for selfie use.
Specification X4 Soul mini:
- Display: IPS,
- Touch Screen: MultiTouch ONCELL Capacitive,
- Screen size: 5 ",
- Resolution: 720x1280px,
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat,
- Processor: Cortex-A53 Quad-core 1.25GHz,
- Graphics card: Mali T720,
- Main camera resolution: 13MP with autofocus,
- Front camera resolution: 8MP,
- GPS: Yes,
- AGPS: Yes,
- Flash memory: 16GB,
- Memory: 2GB DDR3 400MBps / 3GB DDR3 400MBps ,
- FM Radio: Yes,
- HD Voice: Yes,
- MicroSD: Up to 128GB in single SIM mode,
- Sound: 3.5mm mini-jack (available)
- Capacity: Li-Pol 2500mAh,
- Colors: Black / Gold.
The X4 Soul mini is available in two variants of RAM: 2GB and 3GB . 16GB of flash memory can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD card in single SIM mode. The device works on Android 7.0 operating system, Nougat. The X4 Soul mini offers 4G connectivity in both FDD and TDD, on two SIM cards. Smartphone X4 Soul mini from today available for sale for 749 zł (2GB RAM version) and 799 zł (version with 3GB RAM). Source: press release.