NJU Mobile sells smartphones, some of which can be found at really good prices, especially with PAYBACK. The offer is available, among others. Huawei P10 and Huawei P9 Lite 2017 or Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) and Galaxy J5 (2016).
NJU Mobile is a brand owned by Orange and just like the orange operator runs a phone shop without a contract, which you can receive as a free starter with 2 GB of internet to get started. The number of devices available is not particularly long, but it is still worth to be interested in this, because smartphones are offered at attractive prices, especially using points from the PAYBACK program . 20 thousand. Points can save you 200 zlotys. Currently NJU Mobile Store is promoting several smartphones, which will end on May 22, so interested should not delay. With this special offer you can buy selected smartphones at the following prices:
- Huawei P10 – 2499 zlotys (2299 zlotys with PAYBACK),
- Huawei P9 Lite 2017 – 1099 zlotys (899 zlotys with PAYBACK),
- LG K4 2017 – 469 PLN (269 PLN with PAYBACK),
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) – 1649 PLN (1449 PLN with PAYBACK),
- HTC Desire 825 – 829 zlotys (629 zlotys with PAYBACK),
- Huawei P8 Lite – 679 zlotys (479 zlotys with PAYBACK),
- LG G6 – 2999 zlotys (2799 zlotys with PAYBACK),
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) – 559 PLN (359 PLN with PAYBACK),
- Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) – 799 zlotys (599 zlotys with PAYBACK).
If someone has a 20,000 account. PAYBACK points, then any of these smartphones can buy at a really good price. Standard amounts are also not excessive, eg 1099 gold for the Huawei P9 Lite 2017 is the best offer on the market. I emphasize that the promotion runs until May 22nd . Source: own