On the Polish market officially launched the Honor 8 Pro phablet, which was priced at 2499 gold. In my opinion, it's a better choice than the more expensive Huawei P10 Plus.
Honor 8 Pro is currently the most powerful device in the company's daughter Huawei. Phablet was sold today in our country and can be purchased at x-com . Honor 8 Pro was priced at 2499 gold , which seems to be a reasonable price for a device with such parameters:
- System : Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.0,
- Screen : 5.7 ", WQHD IPS (2560 x 1400 pixels),
- SoC : HiSilicon Kirin 960, (4x ARM Cortex-A73 @ 2.4GHz + 4x ARM Cortex-A53@1.8GHz), 16nm, 64bit,
- GPU : Mali-G71MP8,
- RAM : 6 GB,
- Built-in memory : 64 GB,
- Slot cards : yes,
- Camera : 12MP (monochrome) + 12MP (RGB), F / 2.2 lens aperture, laser focus sensor, dual LEDs, 3D images,
- Camera : 8 MP,
- Battery : 4000 mAh, fast charge,
- Communication : USB Type C port, biometric sensor, WiFi 802.11 ac, GPS receiver with GLONASS and Beidou, Bluetooth, LTE Cat modem. 12/13,
- Dimensions and weight : 157 × 77.5 × 6.97 mm, 184 g.
In my opinion Honor 8 Pro is a more interesting choice than the Huawei P10 Plus, offered in Poland for 3399 zlotys. True, Huawei's smartphone boasts a better camera and more internal memory (at least a variant of the RTV Euro AGD), but the 900 gold difference in price fully compensates for this weakness.