On why should not leave the smartphone near the head during sleep recently persuaded one of the women. IPhone 7 Plus one month kindled in the least expected moment.
A Chinese woman coming from Nanjing slept at night with the head laid near the iPhone 7 Plus. The smartphone has been purchased by it in March this year. Around two in the morning, however, he was awakened by a specific sound. It turned out that lying near the device started to emit smoke. Female smartphone quickly placed on the ground, and this immediately burst into flames, and then burned for about three minutes. Fortunately, nothing serious happened. Nevertheless, one month iPhone 7 Plus has ceased to be in any way useful.A woman carried the smartphone to the place in which it was acquired, but told her that he will not receive a refund until it is determined the cause of the outbreak of the iPhone 7 Plus. For now, she must spend additional money on a new device. He says also that it will not be the iPhone. Swears that the new smartphone would not take gnawed apple logo unless that Apple would be able to ensure that no repetition of the situation. The problem is that we do not know whether the woman was using the original charger for the iPhone. Especially in the pictures that is visible a third-party device, which may, but need not be non-original charger. One thing is certain – sleeping smartphone, located next to the head is undesirable not only because of the deterioration in the quality of sleep, but also because of the danger of ignition devices in the least expected moment. Source: The Sun