Orange Poland customers can purchase a subscription offer with one of the newest smartphones Huawei.
Orange Poland be upgraded pricing of products on offer with a phone or other device for subscribers Smart Plan Smart LTE and LTE Main Plan and introduced the mid-range smartphone Huawei – P9 Lite 2017. This model is already available in the online store operator. Huawei P9 Lite 2017 is a great smartphone with mid-range, which finds many happy customers, as it has many advantages – including elegant design, a camera that is able to take good pictures, and a well optimized battery. As http://www.gsmmaniak.pl/676558/test-huawei-p9-lite-2017/ while the initial charge, is the lowest for the moment gold is 0, the monthly obligation in the amount of PLN 159.99. As part of the subscription the customer receives unlimited calls, SMS and MMS, as well as 20 GB of internet. Full offer is as follows:
- 259 zł to start at PLN 59.99 monthly fee (subscription + installment)
- 139 zł to start at PLN 69.99 monthly fee (subscription + installment)
- 109 zł to start at PLN 89.99 monthly fee (subscription + installment)
- 79 zł to start at a monthly fee of PLN 109.99 (subscription + installment)
- 109 zł to start at a monthly fee of PLN 119.99 (subscription + installment)
- 0 zł to start at a monthly fee of PLN 159.99 (subscription + installment)