We're taking a test for Xiaomi redmi Pro 4, which is a cheap smartphone with a very decent equipment. We look forward to your questions.
Xiaomi redmi 4 Pro is the most powerful smartphone in the series redmi 4. It comes with Snapdragon 625, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. ABC Data will not introduce Xiaomi redmi 4 Pro Polish, so you need to make the purchase in one of the Chinese shops or from intermediaries. Prices range from 600-900 zlotys, depending on the source, the need for payment of VAT, etc. If you have any questions, go ahead and post them in the comments. Most of them will answer in the main test. Let it know if you would like to redmi comparison with Xiaomi Note 4 (Snapdragon). Some of you this may seem rather strange, because these smartphones are very different dimensions, but the network met several times with questions for help in choosing between these devices.
Specifications Xiaomi redmi 4 Pro
- System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) of MIUI 8;
- Screen: 5.0 ", Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels);
- SOC octa Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (8x ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 2.0 GHz), a 64-bit 14nm;
- GPU Qualcomm Adreno 506 @ 650MHz;
- RAM: 3GB;
- Memory: 32GB + microSD (up to 128GB);
- Camera: 13MP, two LEDs (two-tone), F / 2.2, PDAF;
- Camera: 5MP, F / 2.2;
- Extras: biometric sensor, a hybrid SIM card slot;
- Battery: 4100 mAh;
- Dimensions: 141.3 x 69.6 x 8.9 mm;
- Weight: 156g.