10-core processor MediaTek Helio X27 13-megapixel camera with a laser measurement field, IGZO display and the battery capacity of 3780 mAh – are parameters that set new smartphone UMI Z.
UMI Z is the first manufacturer smartphone, which uses a 10-core processor MediaTek Helio X27. It consists of two cores Cortex-A72 clocked at 2.6 GHz, four cores Cortex-A53 clocked at 2.0 GHz and four Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.6 GHz.The processor is supported by the layout Mali-T880 MP4, clocked at 875 MHz and 4 GB of RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 operating system with a planned upgrade to version 7.0 OTA Nougat. Software and user files provides 32 GB of internal memory which can be expanded using a MicroSD card (interchangeable with another SIM card).
Specification From UMI:
- Processor Dziesięciordzeniowy MediaTek Helio X27 (2x ARM Cortex-A72@2.6 GHz, 4x ARM Cortex-A53 @ 2 GHz, 4x Cortex-A53@1.6GHz ARM), a 64-bit
- Screen: 5.5 ", Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), the third generation of Gorilla Glass (glass 2.5D)
- GPU ARM Mali-T880MP4 @ 875MHz,
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR3,
- Camera 13 MP – SAMSUNG S5K3L8 four LEDs, PDAF, a laser sensor for measuring field,
- Camera: 13MP -Samsung S5K3L8, LED,
- Battery: 3780 mAh
- Other biometric sensor, metal housing.
The device uses 5.5-inch IGZO manufactured by SHARP. Under the display fingerprint reader, which has been integrated into the navigation button. Its reaction time is 0.1 seconds. The smartphone is equipped with a battery of 3780 mAh capacity. UMI by use of 13 mega pixel camera main sensor Samsung S5K3L8. Picture quality improves laser auto-focusing, four illuminate the LEDs and phase detection (PDAF). For self-portraits and video calls is placed over the screen 13-megapixel camera supported by LED Illuminates personnel. The device allows you to record video in 4K resolution. Suggested retail price From Umi is 1.299 zł gross. The smartphone is available in silver and gold. Source: press information.