GOCLEVER has offered a new smartphone – Quantum 4 550 LTE – low budget phablet comes with dual SIM card slot. Its advantage may be the price at a decent level.
GOCLEVER Quantum 4 550 LTE computing power derives from the MediaTek MT6737, whose four cores based on ARM architecture Cortex-A53 and have a clock speed of 1.25 GHz. The software (Android 6.0 Marshmallow) will be presented in HD resolution (1,280 x 720 pixels) on the 5.5-inch display, which is made with IPS. The SoC is supported by a 1-gigabyte main memory RAM, and the data and applications manufacturer has reserved 8 GB of built-in memory. Fortunately did not lack opportunities for further expansion through the use of a microSD card reader. Responsible for the graphics while the integrated graphics chip ARM Mali-T720MP1 clocked at 550 MHz. photo enthusiasts smartphones put to use was 8-megapixel camera. For lighting pictures in low-light conditions in the GOCLEVER Quantum 4 550 LTE represented by a single LED. Video connections dedicated camera is 2 MP. The smartphone with a thickness of 8.5 millimeter for energy efficiency corresponds to the battery capacity of 2500 mAh. Unfortunately, this is a modest capacity, which barely stand one day without having to recharge. Suggested retail price GOCLEVER Quantum 4 550 LTE was established on the Polish market at 429 dollars. I think that it is therefore quite reasonable.
Specifications GOCLEVER Quantum 4 550 LTE
- System: Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Display: 5.5-inch display with HD resolution (1,280 x 720 pixels) IPS display,
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737, 4-core unit (ARM Cortex-A53) clocked at a frequency of 1.25 GHz,
- RAM: 1GB,
- Memory: 8 GB,
- Camera: 8-megapixel camera, LED Illuminates LED
- Camera: 2 MP,
- Battery: 2500 mAh, Standby time 125h, the time to use WiFi to 8h,
- Communications: GPS, dual SIM card slot, Bluetooth 4.0. WiFi module, modem supports LTE bands – 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900; 3G (WCDMA): 850/900/2100; 4G LTE Band1 / 3/7/20)
- Dimensions: 155 x 76.4 x 8.5 mm,
- Weight: 160 g.