He debuted the world's first smartphone at the same time offering support to the project Tango and Daydream. T is not the only advantages of ASUS ZenFone AR.
ASUS ZenFone AR is the world's first smartphone that meets the requirements of the project and Tango platform Daydream. As a result, the user will be able to take full advantage of virtual and augmented reality. And although the first commercially available smartphone to the project Tango is Lenovo Phab 2 Pro, however, new ASUS looks to be significantly more interesting. ZenFone AR right out of the box will offer the user the opportunity to exploit the potential, through the application installed Zen 360. The smooth operation is responsible Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (quad-core Kryo) and graphics chip Qualcomm Adreno 530 @ 650MHz. This is a powerful set that is supported by 8GB of RAM LPDDR4. The image is presented on a display diagonal of 5.7 ", a resolution WQHD (2560 x 1440 pixels). Screens has been made in the technology Super AMOLED and occupies 79% of the entire surface of the front panel. This is the perfect set for virtual and augmented reality – sharp images. The rear panel has debuted the entire sensor system – Trice (23MP camera, sensor tracking, depth sensor) that allow ZenFone AR observing the world surrounding it in a similar way to how we do it. And it's all thanks to advanced image processing technology and special sensors video. The main camera is a CMOS sensor with Exmor RS IMX318. Sony system camera has a built-in hybrid autofocus (0.03 seconds, 0.017 seconds during video recording at 60fps) and 3-axis digital image stabilizer video and 4-axis optical stabilization (OIS). 23-megapixel Sony IMX318 CMOS 1 / 2.6 "allows you to take pictures at a maximum resolution of 5488 x 4112 pixels. Camera from Sony is the ability to record video clips at a resolution of 3840 x 2160. In addition, ASUS has applied the technology to take pictures at a maximum resolution of 92 MP. This is made possible by several photographs and combine them into one. ASUS ZenFone AR selling debut in the second half of this year. At the moment, the suggested retail price has not yet been determined, Cheap but will not.
Full specs ASUS ZenFone AR
- System: Android 7.0 (Nougat) with an overlay ASUS ZenUI 3.0
- Display: 5.7 "WQHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4,
- Processor: Quad Snapdragon 821 (2x Kryo@2.35 GHz + 2x Kryo @ 1.6 GHz), 64-bit, 14 nm technology,
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 530,
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4,
- Memory: 32GB / 64GB / 128GB / 256GB type UFS 2.0
- Card Slot: Yes – microSD (SDXC) to 2 TB,
- Camera: 8 MP,
- Camera: 23 MP, laser measurement sensor focus, OIS, EIS, phase detection second generation (DAF), RAW files, video in 4K,
- Communication: LTE modem cat.12 (up to 600 Mbps), biometric sensor, a dual SIM card slot (hybrid), Bluetooth 4.2 + A2DP + EDR, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac 2×2 MIMO 5 GHz, GPS with A -GPS + GLONASS + BDS, USB type C (standard 2.0)
- Battery: 300mAh with BoostMaster Fast Charging, Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 158.67 x 77.7 x 4.6 ~ 8.95 mm,
- Weight: 170 g.