Another smartphone Samsung Galaxy S6 this time, lit up during charging and are in a room with half-year child. Fortunately infant nothing happened. Samsung took the case and guarantee the safety of this model.

998, come in! Samsung again on fire !, This time the incident took place in England, Dec. 24. Walking down the hallway in your home, Victoria Leeds heard a quiet rumble in the bedroom. On-site he saw that the charger for the Samsung Galaxy S6 began to burn, shooting sparks. The whole situation could end badly, because the room was in half-child. Blessing in disguise suffered only a baby cot, which his mother took him a moment earlier, translating her own bed.

Fot. ManchesterEveningNews

Fot. ManchesterEveningNews

Victoria Leeds contacted with Samsung, who promised to take care of the whole thing and send a replacement phone, which by the way did not occur today. Samsung ensures that there are no global problems with the Galaxy S6, guaranteeing the safety of this model.
Fot. ManchesterEveningNews

Fot. ManchesterEveningNews

Recall that this is not an isolated incident of this type, in which the main character is a smartphone Samsung – recently had the same problem if the Galaxy S6 Edge Galaxy S7 Edge. It gets really dull. Source: ManchesterEveningNews