December 20 in the online sales and selected commercial networks will be a new model of Polish manufacturer – myPhone Prime Plus. The smartphone is characterized by improved specifications relative to its predecessor – myPhone'a Prime.
myPhone Prime Plus features a 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 px, 4-core processor ARM Cortex-A7 and 2 GB of RAM. Sam smartphone runs on the Android operating system 6.0 Marshmallow. The device is equipped with a 2500mAh battery and 16 GB of internal memory which can be expanded by an additional 32 GB via microSD card.The smartphone is also equipped with two cameras: the main 8.0 megapixel with auto focus and LED flash and a 5.0 megapixel front. Prime Plus also features Dual SIM, through the check as a telephone and private business.
Specifications myPhone PRIME plus:
- 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 px,
- 4-core processor ARM Cortex-A7,
- 2 GB of RAM,
- Battery 2500 mAh,
- two cameras: the main 8.0 megapixel with auto focus and LED flash and a front 5.0 megapixel,
- 16 GB of internal memory (up to 32 GB via microSD card)
- Dual SIM,
- Android operating system 6.0 Marshmallow.
myPhone Prime Plus will be available in black, in the manufacturer's online store and selected retail chains. From January to sell enter the version in gold. Price myPhone Prime Plus is 429.00 zł. Source: press information.