The Chinese market every day debut a smartphone, but we write to you only the most interesting. This time we hear news about ZUK edge, Meizu Pro 6 edge and elephone Max.
Let's start with the most recent proposal, about which we hear for the first time, and this is elephone Max, who renders looks interesting. It is true that its design is a delicate combination of iPhone 7 Plus and the Samsung Galaxy S series edge, but this appearance may be enjoyed. System Google Android 7.0 Nougat is to be displayed on a 6-inch display, which is curved on the long sides. This will therefore world's first phablet with this type of screen. On the rear panel will visit while dual camera, supported by two-tone LED. Equipped there will also be a round biometric sensor. Components, on which at the moment we know nothing will be enclosed in a metal housing unibody.
[Gallery type = "slideshow" ids = "619554,619552,619550,619548"] Tomorrow will debut ZUK edge, which recently confirmed its components in AnTuTu. It has to be a high-end smartphone, because equipped with a Snapdragon 821 occurring in conjunction with 4GB of RAM. The image will be displayed on the 5.5-inch HD screen, and the power supply battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. On the Internet, a number of new graphics and image of the upcoming news. As you can see, ZUK edge is characterized by an extremely slender frames. Apparently suggested retail price ZUK edge on the domestic market, the manufacturer is to be set at 2,699 yuan, after conversion and tax gives us about 2,030 dollars.
Meizu Pro 6 edge
[Gallery type = "slideshow" ids = "619560,619562,619558,619556,619564"] recently debuted Meizu Pro 6 Plus, but it's not the end of the news from this manufacturer, because it is groomed as a model edge Pro 6, which will be applied developed for the screen on the side edges. You can see it on the new photographs that leaked to the network. With them it was made available to the technical specification, which clearly indicates that we have to deal with the real flagship – competitor to the Galaxy S7 edge.
- System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS,
- Display: Super AMOLED WQHD (2560×1440), Gorilla Glass 4,
- SoC: Exynos 8890, octa, 2 or 2.3GHz, Mali-T880MP12,
- RAM: 4 GB, LPDDR4,
- Memory: 64 or 128 GB, UFS 2.0
- Camera: 5 MP,
- Camera: 12 MP Sony IMX386, laser autofocus, OIS, 10 LEDs, f / 2.0, pixel size 1.25μm
- Battery: 3400 mAh, McHarg (60% in 30 minutes)
- Communications: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB-C 3.1, NFC,
- Additional equipment: ESS ES9018K2M chip audio amplifier ADI AD45275, biometric sensor, heart rate monitor, infrared sensor,
- Dimensions and weight: 155.6 x 77.3 x 7.3 mm, 158 g.