Wiko joins a portfolio of the latest model series Ufeel – Wiko Ufeel Prime. The smartphone features a 5-inch Full HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon processor octa-430, 4 GB of RAM and, among others, fingerprint reader. What do you say?
Wiko Ufeel Prime is the latest model in the series Ufeel portfolio Wiko. The smartphone is equipped with a fingerprint reader, and on board we find octa Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, 4 GB of RAM and 5-inch Full HD display. For this device we find the camera with the matrix 13 megapixel with dual LED.Wiko Ufeel Prime is equipped with a fingerprint reader, which will unlock your phone in just 0.48 seconds. Fingerprint scanning technology allows the user to assign a 5 fingerprints 5 personalized functionality. For the operation of the device correspond to octa-processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 clocked at 1.4 GHz and 4 GB of RAM memory. The smartphone supports 4G LTE connectivity, providing faster data upload and download.
Specifications Wiko Ufeel Prime:
- Processor: Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 430 MSM8937 Octa-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53,
- GPU: Ardeno 505,
- DISPLAY: 5 "2.5D glass, FHD (1920×1080 pixels), pixel density of 441 PPI,
- MAIN Camera: 13 megapixel,
- FRONT CAMERA 8-megapixel selfie + flash
- Internal memory: 32 GB,
- MEMORY RAM: 4 GB,
- MEMORY CARD: Micro SD up to 64 GB,
- SIM CARD 2 Nano SIM / Nano SIM 1 + 1 SD card,
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-Po,
- DIMENSIONS: (WYS. X WIDTH. X GRUB.) 142.5×69.9×8.7 mm,
- WEIGHT: 150 g (with battery)
- AVAILABLE COLOURS: Silver, Anthracite, Gold.
Ufeel Prime boasts a main camera with a matrix of 13 megapixel with dual LED, sensor Sony IMX 258, aperture f / 2.2 lens 5P and a blue optical filter, in addition smartphone uses a battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. Suggested retail price of the device is 1099 zł. Source: press information.