Latest phone Polish brand Kiano went just to sell. It is available at a price lower than announced at the fair Global Sources Electronics Mobile in Hong Kong – 599 zł.
About a month ago we reported that Kiano expanding its portfolio and markets devices with more powerful components. The fair Global Sources Electronics Mobile in Hong Kong were presented two new phones Polish brand Kiano: Elegance 5.1 Pro and 5.5 Pro. Today, one of them came just to sell at a price lower than suggested.
Kiano Elegance Pro 5.1 specification:
- processor 4-core processor MTK6735 Quad Core 1.3GHz frequency,
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal memory: 16 GB,
- GPU ARM Mali 450 MP,
- DUAL SIM Standby,
- System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow,
- Display: 5-inch IPS with a resolution of 1280×720 with a double protective glass T2X-1,
- metal frame – an alloy of zinc and aluminum,
- memory card reader up to 64 GB,
- Camera: Sony IMX328 13MP rear, front 2Mpix.
- WI-FI 802.11 b / g / n,
- GSM frequencies: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz,
- LTE frequencies: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz.
- Bluetooth 4.0,
- Battery: 2000 mAh lithium-ion battery.
Kiano Elegance 5.1 Pro is equipped with a 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of HD. The screen is reinforced with glass 2.5D Dual T2X-1 ensures greater resistance to falls. For the performance of the machine is responsible for 4-core MTK 6735 processor with clock frequency of 1.33 GHz, which is supported by 3 GB of RAM. The phone comes in two colors: black and gold. It can be purchased at the price of 599 zlotys stores X-Kom . Soon it will also be available in stores network RTV Euro AGD and Media Expert. Source: press information.