The x-Mobile can now buy cheaper 150 PLN Lenovo Phab LTE. It disputes phablet with decent equipment.
The latest promotion prepared by x-com is available Lenovo Phab LTE, which is a massive phablet with a display diagonal of almost seven inches and components lower middle class. Promotional price was set at 599 zlotys . Lenovo Phab LTE is a device type phablet, equipped with a display with a diagonal of 6.98 "HD (1280 x 720 pixels). Smooth operation of the system Google Android Lollipop guarantee a 4-core system (64-bit) Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (ARM Cortex-A53) with a clock frequency of 1.2 GHz with Adreno 306 graphics chip, which will be supported by 2 GB of RAM LPDDR3. On the data reserved 16 GB of internal memory and microSD reader. Communication facilities include modem (LTE cat.4) offers data transfer rates of up to 150 Mbps, as well as a dual SIM card slot. The rear panel has been embedded 13-megapixel main camera, which allows you to record video in Full HD (1080p). Video connections has been dedicated 5 MP camera Here, too, there is the ability to record video in Full HD. Energy Lenovo Phab LTE provides a battery with a capacity of 4250 mAh. I think for 599 zlotys (about 150 gold cheaper) should be interested in it. It's as if there was a complete device, which allows free use of the Internet and most of the applications available on Google.
Specifications Lenovo Phab LTE
- System: Google Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Display: 6.98 "HD (1280 x 720 pixels), glass 2.5D
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 4-core unit (ARM Cortex-A53) clocked at a frequency of 1.2 GHz, 64-bit,
- GPU: Adreno 306,
- RAM: 2 GB,
- Memory: 16 GB, microSD reader,
- Camera: 13MP, LED Illuminates LED.materiały video at 1080p,
- Camera: 5 MP,
- Battery: 4250 mAh,
- Communication: LTE modem (cat.4), dual SIM, GPS, Bluetooth,
- Dimensions: 186 x 98 x 8.9 mm,
- Weight: 250 g.