Polish-speaking Amazon customers can now more convenient to shop at Amazon.de, choosing native language while using the service.
After lowering to 39 euros order amount eligible for free supplies and the introduction of the option of delivery within 1-2 working days, this is another initiative directed towards the Polish clients, which increases the comfort of shopping. First, millions of translated product names and many helpful pages service, such as the tab "My Account" which is available from today in the Polish language version. In addition to the navigation and information about orders and shipments, customers can also use the help of a customer service where email correspondence and phone calls are conducted in Polish. The site will gradually appear in the next content translated into Polish.
The work on this project last for months and we will continue to strive to make shopping in our service even more convenient for Polish customers.
– Rafal Kuklinski, head of the Centre for the Development of Technology in Gdansk Amazon Amazon.de website provides customers with millions of products in over 25 categories and fast deliveries through the logistics network Amazon. Polish language version is available in browsers on desktop and laptop devices, and the choice of language is stored in the customer profile, which facilitates the use of the site in the future. In the Polish language are now available the following functions:
- Elements of site navigation;
- Millions of names of products whose number gradually increases;
- Customer service by email and by telephone;
- Most visited pages help;
- The "My Account" and e-mail with confirmation of receipt and dispatch of orders.
To use these functions in the Polish language, just click the globe icon located on the navigation bar at the top of the page and select the "Polish".Polish is the third foreign language, in which you can enjoy from Amazon.de. In 2015, the English version was launched in August 2016. Added Dutch language. Polish customers will be able to do even better purchasing decisions, and the seller will have an opportunity to increase the range of its activities, reaching the Polish-speaking audience. Source: press release