myPhone introduced a new smartphone – myPhone Fun 5, which is dedicated to less demanding clientele. Noteworthy is a dual SIM card slot, as well as adequate price.
myPhone Fun 5 is a low-budget device and therefore the system Google Android 6.0 is presented on the display with a diagonal of five inches, with a resolution of FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels). This is a screen with IPS technology. Smartphone in regulating Spreadtrum SC7731 SoC and 1 GB of RAM. Spreadtrum SC7731 consists of a 4-core processor with a clock frequency of 1.3 GHz (ARM Cortex-A7) and single core graphics chip Mali-400MP. The data producer allocated only 8 GB of internal memory. Fortunately, no run, however, the reader supports microSD cards up to 32 GB. myPhone Fun 5 is also equipped with dual SIM card slot, 3G (GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz), the camera główmy 5MP, LED webcam 0.3 MP (VGA), and very basic communication facilities – WiFi module, Bluetooth 2.1 and micro USB port. Energy smartphone provides a battery with a capacity of 2000 mAh. Components are enclosed in a housing with dimensions of 145.3 × 72.5 × 9.8 mm. myPhone Fun 5 was valued at 300 zlotys, and therefore used components are the most relevant. It does not change the fact that in 2016 could be applied even SoC MediaTek MT6735P, which offers support for high-speed data retrieval, thanks to the presence of LTE modem.
- System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Display: 5-inch display with a resolution IPS FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels)
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC7731, 4-Bo core clock frequency of 1.3 GHz (ARM Cortex A7)
- GPU ARM Mali-400MP,
- RAM: 1GB,
- NAND: + 8 GB micro SD slot (up to 32GB)
- Camera: 0.3 megapixel,
- Camera: 5-megapixel, LED Illuminates LED
- Communication: dual SIM card slot, WiFi module working in N standard, Bluetooth 2.1, microUSB 2.0 port, GPS receiver,
- Battery: 2000 mAh.