He made his debut ZTE Blade A2 Plus – an interesting phablet complementing the model with 5 "screen and a good competitor for low-cost smartphones with the Middle Kingdom.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus is as large as Axon 7 (well, a few millimeters higher), but is equipped with considerably less powerful components. However, they are so good, that the Blade A2 Plus should enjoy popular among the less wealthy and that indulge in the Chinese electronics. Components ZTE Blade Plus A2 were closed in a metal unibody enclosure, which should occur in several different colors – gold, and silver. Phablet refers to some of its smaller "brother" – ZTE Blade A2, which debuted in June of this year. Noteworthy battery with a large capacity (4900 mAh), which in conjunction with all applied components should quietly allow the use of ZTE Blade A2 Plus for more than two days. On the front panel, in addition to the characteristic capacitive buttons, the main speaker grille and sensors embedded was also a 5.5-inch display featuring full HD resolution FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels). This combination resulted in approximately 401 pixels per inch. The screen is made of IPS technology. It is also worth mentioning the presence of a good system SoC for cheaper smartphones, which is MediaTek MT6750 (4x ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.5 GHz + 4x Cortex-A53@1.0 GHz ARM and ARM Mali-T860MP2), which will support the above-average amount of RAM – 4GB. This is an additional gigabyte relative to the standard model. It was increased as internal memory for the user, which is 32GB. The sale is also occur model comes with 3GB of RAM. ZTE Blade A2 Plus with 4GB of RAM is priced at 1,699 yuan (~ 1200 zł VAT). For the slightly weaker version of the interested parties will have to pay while 1,499 yuan (~ 1060 zł VAT).
Specifications ZTE Blade A2 Plus
- System: Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow;
- Display: 5.5-inch display with a resolution of FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels), glass 2.5D;
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750, a 64-bit unit, eight cores – 4x Cortex-A53@1.5 GHz ARM ARM + 4x Cortex-A53@1.0 GHz;
- GPU ARM Mali-T860MP2;
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB;
- Memory: 32GB, microSD reader up to 128 GB;
- Camera: 8 MP;
- Camera: 13 MP, dual LED Illuminates LED camera Sony;
- Battery: 4900 mAh;
- Communication: DUALSIM (hybrid – NanoSIM 2x / 1x NanoSIM + microSD), micro USB 2.0 port, GPS, A-GPS. Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth;
- Dimensions: 155 × 76.2 × 9.8 mm;
- Extras: fingerprint reader;
- Weight: 189 g.