Elephone C1 is a smartphone, which for $ 119 offers quite a bit: HD display, metal casing, biometric sensor and Marshmallow Android 6.0 out of the box.
Chinese smartphones accustomed us to the fact that they offer far too little. Once out the better, and sometimes worse, but there is no denying that it is they give something more than standard smartphones with the lowest shelf. For this particular category includes just unveiled a smartphone elephone C1. Elephone C1 costs only $ 119.99 (approx. 450 zlotys net), and offers quite a bit.
Elephone C1 – specification:
- System: Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow,
- Display: 5.5-inch display with a resolution of HD (1280×720) IPS display,
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737, 4-core unit (ARM Cortex-A53) with a clock frequency of 1.3 GHz,
- RAM: 2 GB,
- Memory: 16 GB (microSD up to 16 GB)
- Camera: 2 MP,
- Camera: 13-megapixel camera, LED Illuminates LED
- Battery: 2850 mAh,
- Connectivity and ports: Dual SIM, 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, LTE (including 800 MHz), biometric sensor,
- Housing: metal rear panel.