LeEco Le Pro 3 is a new, powerful smartphone with top-tier technical specifications. On board we find new Snapdragon 821, up to 6 GB of RAM and a powerful battery, all enclosed in a housing made of 98% metal. The prices are great!
About LeEco Le Pro 3 we wrote literally yesterday, and today this powerful phablet had its official premiere. We find in it a lot of interesting features that the manufacturer has priced very reasonably. LeEco Le Pro 3 is made of metal and it's up to 98% percent – of course excluded from the calculation of the glass surface of the screen. This has a 5.5-inch diagonal, and the contents are being displayed in Full HD (1920×1080). The die was made with IPS technology, and the glass was gently radiused edges on (2.5D). The heart LeEco Le Pro 3 is a Snapdragon 821, which is currently the most powerful SoC Qualcomm. It consists of a quad-core processor clocked at a maximum of 2.35 GHz and Adreno 530 GPU @ 653MHz. This is a powerful set that combined with a reasonable resolution of the display will provide plenty of power for a long time, especially when we add the 6 GB of RAM type LPDDR4. photographic facilities provide 16-megapixel camera with a fast autofocus based on the detection phase and 8-megapixel wide-angle front camera. On board there were also batteries with a capacity of up to 4070 mAh (with support for fast charging, approx. 50% in 30 minutes), which was enclosed in a housing with a thickness of just 7.5mm. There was no connector for 3.5 mm jack, what the manufacturer tries to compensate users , joining a set of headphones with USB-C. LeEco Le Pro 3 is also equipped with stereo speakers.
LeEco Le Pro 3 – Specifications:
- System: Android 6.0.1 marshmallow with the EUI 5.8;
- SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (to @ 2.35 GHz), 14nm, 64-bit;
- GPU: Adreno 530;
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4;
- Internal memory: 64 GB (UFS 2.0);
- Main camera: 16 MP, PDAF, Dual LED, f / 2.0;
- Front camera: 8 MP;
- Battery: 4070 mAh with fast charging QC 3.0;
- Communications and ports, Wi-Fi MIMO, LTE, dual SIM standby, USB-C;
- Something for geeks: stereo speakers, biometric sensor, USB headphones-C in the set, metal housing, technology Cdla;
- Dimensions and weight: 7.5 mm thick.
LeEco Le Pro 3 will be available in China from 28 September, in the following combinations:
- 4 GB RAM + 32 GB – 1,799 yuan ($ 270 / approx. 1 040 zł **)
- 6 GB RAM + 64 GB – 1,999 yuan (300 dollars / approx. PLN 1,160 **)
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB – * 2,499 yuan ($ 375 / approx. PLN 1,450 **)
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB – * 2,999 yuan (450 dollars / approx. PLN 1,735 **)
* Prices include the cost of video from LeEco option mainly for China. ** net price calculated on the basis of conversion Google as of 21/09/2016. Source: MyDrivers