In China officially debuted Xiaomi redmi Note 4, which średniopółkowy phablet with a 5.5-inch screen, SoC Helio X20, metal housing and a reasonable price. Specification is good, but too similar to other products Xiaomi.
Xiaomi redmi Note 4 is the latest member of średniopółkowej series redmi from Xiaomi, which perfectly fits the philosophy of the Chinese company – has to be good and cheap. So it is this time, but looking at the technical specifications redmi Note 4 I have a feeling that somewhere is probably already seen.
Xiaomi redmi Note 4 – specifications:
- System: MIUI 8 (modified Android 6.0 Marshmallow)
- Display: 5.5-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS, glass 2.5D, 72% coverage of the NTSC color palette,
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X20 (2.1 GHz)
- GPU: Mali-T880MP4,
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB
- Memory: 32GB / 64GB, microSD reader,
- Camera: 5 megapixel,
- Camera: 13 megapixel, PDAF, f / 2.0,
- Something for the maniac: biometric sensor, metal housing, low price, an infrared port, a hybrid dual SIM,
- Communications: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type C
- Battery: 4100 mAh.
Xiaomi redmi Note 4 version with 2 GB RAM / 16 GB of internal memory is priced at 899 yuan (approx. 516 zlotys net), and the version of 3GB / 32GB at 1,199 yuan (approx. 688 zlotys net). Theoretically, everything looks beautiful and Xiaomi gave their fans exactly what they can expect, but I do not see too many elements that would convince you to interchange owners Xiaomi redmi Note 3 Pro and recently announced Xiaomi redmi Pro. This is not the first such situation, as shown by recent statistics smartphone sales Xiaomi – fans of the brand are just so happy with the current smartphones that do not see the sense of switching to a new model of minimally curled parameters, which focuses on changing CPUs. And if you interested Xiaomi redmi Note 4? Source: Weibo via Fonearena