Samsung Galaxy Note 7 was released a few weeks ago, and the first orders went to customers worldwide. It turns out that you do not have to wait long for the first explosion smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is already after the release, and the first order, despite the problems with the production of Samsung, already hit the first customers. The smartphone received a warm welcome, but it seems that in the first case did not have to wait long. In the network appeared report on the situation in the newest phablet Samsung just broke out in the user's home during the charging process. This is also confirmed photos that appeared on Baidu.Details of the event are not fully known, but it is known that the user has used the adapter with microUSB to USB Type C, and after several minutes phablet simply exploded. It is hoped, however, that it is a hidden defect in only one smartphone model, because if not, similar cases may cause a serious fire hazard in the home or elsewhere. It is known that the manufacturer recommends using the official charger, but we always have it with you and try to meet the need for energy smartphone really anything. It is possible that the problem is related directly to the adapter, which through poor or questionable quality cable caused provide a high voltage to the battery – it is hard to confirm, however, until we have more details on this. Fortunately, manufacturers are working on one consistent standard USB Type C, and accessories connected to it, which are to avoid such problems.