On the Polish market debut phablet Huawei Y6 II – at the moment is available in the offer of one of the operators.
Huawei Y6 II shortly after the official presentation on the domestic market, the manufacturer appeared on the Polish market and wants to convince yourself interesting design and brand – that's because it is branded Honor 5A, whom we met already in mid-June of this year. Huawei Y6 II is refreshed model Huawei Y6, wherein substantially all of the components have been improved, including increasing the diagonal of the display, which in the most recent model is 5.5 ". The device has been designed for younger users, "… those who want to enjoy life to the full, and their smartphone needs to follow them …" (press release excerpt). The Huawei Y6 II was used a 13-megapixel camera with a lens aperture F / 2.0, which is covered with a scratch-resistant glass. It is worth noting that among the settings for the current function is painting with light, which we know from the model Huawei P9 – test your read on gsmManiaK.pl. The performance is responsible Huawei Kirin 620 – 8-core processor with a clock frequency of 1.2 GHz, accompanied by a 2-gigabyte main memory RAM. Data and applications manufacturer reserve 16 GB of internal memory and microSD reader, enabling further expansion by an additional 128 GB. This is not a hybrid slot, so you can put in Huawei Y6 II 2 SIM cards and 1 SD memory card. Huawei Y6II is available in the offer of Plus 1 zł net. The device is available in three colors: white, black and gold.
Specifications Huawei Y6 II
- System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Display: 5.5 "IPS HD (1280×720)
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 620,
- GPU: Mali-450MP4,
- RAM: 2 GB,
- Memory: 16 GB,
- Camera: 13-megapixel main camera (f / 2.0 wide-angle), and 8-megapixel front camera (f / 2.0)
- Battery: 3100 mAh removable,
- Modules and ports: Dual SIM 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS,
- Housing: plastic battery cover, metal frame,
- Dimensions and weight: 154.3 x 77.1 x 8.45 mm, 168 g.
Source: press release