ASUS ZenFone 3 Laser is one of the newest in the range phabletów Taiwanese company. This model deserves attention for several reasons.
Last month, ASUS officially unveiled two new devices, including the model ZenFone 3 Laser, which should soon make its debut in global sales. But before that, and the manufacturer has published a promo, which highlights the strengths and these are:
- a laser sensor for measuring the focus of the second generation of the response time of 0.03s;
- 13MP Sony IMX214 sensor with the lens aperture F / 2.0;
- curved glass (Corning Gorilla Glass) 2.5D on the screen and the metal rear panel;
- biometric sensor;
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zen UI 3.0.
Specifications ASUS ZenFone 3 Laser
- System: Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI 3.0;
- Screen: 5. 5-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, brightness of 500 nits, glass 2.5D;
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-430 (8x ARM Cortex A53) clocked at 1.4GHz;
- GPU: Adreno 505;
- RAM: 2GB / 4GB LPDDR3;
- Internal memory: 32GB / 64GB;
- Card Slot: Yes – up to 128GB;
- Camera: 13 MP, PixelMaster, Sony IMX214, laser autofocus second-generation lens aperture F / 2.0, dual LED Illuminates LED, electronic image stabilization (EIS), video 1080p @ 30 fps;
- Camera: 8 MP lens aperture F / 2.0;
- Communication: Dual SIM (dual standby) module, WiFi N, Bluetooth 4.2;
- Battery: 3000 mAh;
- Extras: biometric sensor, FM radio, audio technology ASUS SonicMaster 3.0;
- Dimensions: 149 x 76 x 7.9 mm;
- Weight: 150 g.
ASUS ZenFone 3 Laser therefore seems very interesting and elegant phablet with an average price, which is set to good quality photographs. Unfortunately, we still do not know when ZenFone 3 Laser debut on the Polish market, as well as what will be the suggested retail price. I only hope that the offer will be two variants. Source: ASUS