Official presentation lived to see the Lenovo VIBE C2 Power – improved model VIBE C2, dedicated to less demanding users.
Suddenly last month debuted VIBE C2, which is a smartphone with a very basic components, which since mid-July is already available on the Polish market. Lenovo has decided, however, to improve it resulting jet premiere VIBE C2 Power. Improved Lenovo VIBE C2 is a more capacious battery (3500 mAh), twice the main memory RAM, and twice the memory for data. For more improvement is not decided. The operation is still responding MediaTek MT6735P, which was equipped with four 64-bit cores built on the ARM Cortex-A53 reduced clock frequency to 1.0 GHz. Will be responsible for the graphics, dual-core graphics chip Mali-T720MP2 (clocked at 450MHz). The use of batteries with higher capacity entailed the weight and thickness of the device, and thus VIBE C2 Power has a 9.54 mm (VIBE C2 – 8.6 mm). Weight increased while the 139 g to 155.6 g. At the moment it is not known price. We do not know whether Lenovo VIBE C2 Power will debut on the Polish market.
Specifications Lenovo VIBE C2 Power
- System: Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), VIBE UI interface;
- Screen: 5 "HD resolution (1,280 x 720 pixels), the density of pixels per inch is 294 display with IPS technology;
- SoC: MediaTek MT6735P, 4-core ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.0 GHz, 64-bit;
- GPU ARM Mali-T720MP2 (clocked at 450MHz);
- RAM: 2 GB;
- Internal memory: 16 GB;
- Card Slot: yes;
- Camera: 8MP, LED Illuminates LED;
- Camera: 5 MP;
- Battery: 3500 mAh;
- Communication: LTE modem (cat.4), a dual SIM card slot;
- Thickness: 9.54 mm;
- Weight: 155.6 g;