Oppo F1s is a smartphone that has the attention of primarily selfiemaniaKów as it is equipped with up to 16-megapixel camera to samopstryków. What else has to offer?
Presented today Oppo F1s has primarily 16-megapixel front camera for photo selfie, with light f / 2.0, which, thanks to software Beautify 4.0 allows a fantastic way to correct any imperfections and smooth face. Group selfie is also not a problem, as the camera application was panorama mode. What else Oppo F1s has to offer?
Oppo F1s – specification:
- System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with the overlay coloros 3.0
- Display: 5.5-inch display with a resolution of HD (1280×720) IPS, 2.5D, Gorilla Glass 4,
- MediaTek MT6750 processor, 8-core unit (ARM Cortex-A53) clocked up to 1.5 GHz,
- RAM: 3 GB
- Memory: 32 GB, expandable through the use of a microSD card reader,
- Camera: 16 megapixel,
- Camera: 13 megapixel, PDAF, LED,
- Battery: 3075 mAh with support for fast charging Super VOOC,
- Something for the maniac: standard Dual SIM, metal housing, biometric sensor, dual-band Wi-Fi,
- Dimensions and weight: 154.5 x 76 x 7.38 mm, 160 g.
Oppo F1s is available in India for the equivalent of approx. PLN 1,070 and as of now will be sold mainly in Asian markets. Source: Oppo