As expected and announced manufacturer today premiered Xiaomi redmi Pro. 5.5-inch phablet features OLED display, the power that comes with MediaTek Helio X20 / X25 and dual camera, all for a reasonable price.
Xiaomi redmi Pro is admittedly weaker than suggested by the first leaks about it, but no doubt is a very interesting phablet for a really reasonable price. Xiaomi redmi Pro is equipped with a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (1920×1080), which was made in OLED technology, which guarantees above all fantastic and unattainable for LCD panels contrast and the associated deep blacks. Unfortunately, we do not know which generation is the panel, so his final assessment would rather wait. Xiaomi redmi Pro will be performed in several versions, which differ in CPU, amount of RAM or internal. The heart phabletu will MediaTek Helio X20 or X25 helio slightly overclocked, both providing a solid CPU performance. GPU to the Mali-T880MP4 that can not knocks performance in the face of such systems as the Adreno 530, but in conjunction with a display with a resolution of Full HD should provide a more than acceptable performance. On board will also be 3 or 4 GB of RAM, and from 32 to 128 GB of internal memory. On the rear panel Xiaomi redmi Pro was located a 13-megapixel main camera with a matrix Sony IMX258, fast measurement focus and a two-color LED Illuminates, who will work with the second, 5-megapixel camera from Samsung (it will be served even to blurring the background). On the front was a 5-megapixel camera for photos selfie. Noteworthy is also the battery capacity of 4050 mAh, which should provide quite a good time on a single charge. The rest of the specifications can be found in the table below. Xiaomi redmi Pro is priced at:
- Helio X20, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB of internal memory – 1499 yuan (approx. 890 zlotys net)
- Helio X25, 3 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal memory – 1699 yuan (approx. 1,010 zlotys net)
- Helio X25, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB of internal memory – 1999 yuan (approx. 1,190 zlotys net).
Remember, however, that the above-mentioned prices are provided as a wholesale, so sales will be higher, up to a few hundred dollars.
Xiaomi redmi Pro – Specifications:
- System: MIUI 8 (modified Android 6.0 Marshmallow)
- Display: 5.5-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) OLED glass 2.5D, 100% coverage of the NTSC color palette,
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X20 / X25 helio,
- GPU: Mali-T880MP4,
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB
- Memory: 32GB / 64GB / 128GB, microSD reader,
- Camera: 5 megapixel,
- Camera: dual 13 megapixel + 5 megapixels,
- Something for the maniac: biometric sensor, metal housing, low price, fast loading,
- Communications: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac / b / g / n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type C
- Battery: 4050 mAh.