ZTE presented the new phablet Zmax Pro, which runs on Google Android system and comes with a large display and a decent middle-class components. For this costs very little.
ZTE Zmax Pro is equipped by the manufacturer of the display with a diagonal six inches, where the contents are displayed in Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) – so this is not an option for everyone, as the overall dimensions of the device can be "impassable" . attention ZTE Zmax Pro also deserve major components – Snapddragon 617 (MSM8952) in combination with 2-gigabyte main memory RAM. There is a combination of worthy flagship smartphone or above-average middle class but will ensure trouble-free operation system Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Zmax Pro is also USB Type C but only in standard 2.0 and, therefore, the only advantage is the ability to insert the plug in any way. But we do not get faster data transfer speed, relative to the standard microUSB 2.0 port. ZTE Zmax Pro will be available within the mobile operator MetroPCS at the beginning of August this year at a price of only 99 dollars (without the need to sign a contract). For those interested in the purchase offer has been prepared Presales, where customers receive a leather case. You have to admit that for less than $ 400 you can get a really interesting phablet middle class.
Specifications ZTE Zmax Pro
- System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow);
- Screen: 6.0 ", FHD (1920 x 1080);
- :: SoC Snapdragon 617 octa (4x ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.5 GHz + 4x ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.2 GHz), 64-bit;
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 405;
- RAM: 2 GB;
- Internal memory: 32 GB;
- microSD yes – up to 128 GB;
- Camera: 13MP, LED;
- Camera: 5MP;
- Battery: 3400 mAh;
- Communication: LTE modem, GPS with GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi module, NFC, USB Type C;
- Additional information: biometric sensor.
Source: ZTE via 9to5google