Today premiered Meizu MX6. 5.5-inch phablet offers performance that comes from SoC MediaTek Helio X20 cooperating with 4 GB of RAM, being priced at OnePlus 3.
As announced today, the manufacturer was officially released Meizu MX6, whose waiting many geeks interested in smartphones in China. The device offers a lot and was valued at OnePlus 3 (of course, in China), so that's where the model will have to fight for the hearts of customers.
Meizu MX6 – specification:
- System: Flyme OS 5.5 (modified Android 6.0 Marshmallow)
- Display: 5.5-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS, production Sharp, contrast 1500: 1, 85% coverage of the NTSC color gamut,
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X20, 10-core unit (2 x ARM Cortex-A72 with a clock frequency of 2.5 GHz + 4x ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 2.0 GHz + 4x ARM Cortex-A53 – 1.4 GHz), 64-bit,
- GPU ARM Mali-T880MP4,
- RAM: 4 GB,
- Memory: 32 GB, microSD reader,
- Camera: 5 megapixel, f / 2.0,
- Camera: 12 megapixel Sony IMX386, f / 2.0, PDAF, pixel size of 1.25 microns,
- Something for the maniac: biometric sensor mTouch 2.1, metal enclosure, low price, fast loading,
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.1, dual-band Wi-Fi, LTE, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, the USB-C,
- Battery: 3060 mAh,
- Dimensions and weight: 153.6x 75.2x 7.25 mm, 155 g.
Meizu MX6 will be available in gray, gold, silver and pink. It was priced at 1,999 yuan, which gives less than 1,200 net. Taking into account all the specifications I have to say that compared to OnePlus 3 proposal Meizu has little arguments in its favor – slightly larger battery and a memory card slot that can be far too little. Anyway presale starts today, and regular sale on July 30, at least in China. Together with the Meizu MX6 also debuted a special case called Life Jacket, with a hole at the clock and notifications. The manufacturer wishes for them 79 yuan, less than 50 dollars. Source: Mobiltelefon , nowhereelse