Sharp introduced the first smartphone Japanese, who joined the Android One. But this is not the model of basic components.
Android One program was announced in 2014, but because of the demands made by Google a few producers decided to participate in it. Only at the end of 2015 years there has been a loosening of restrictions and more freedom. The result is the first Japanese-owned smartphone to Android One. Meet the Sharp 507SH. Sharp 507SH model is very interesting and should enjoy a considerable interest in the Japanese market. It's the first smartphone with Android One for Japan, and the first of this program, which has a waterproof housing. This degree of protection IP55 and IP58 and therefore smartphone can safely stay underwater without fear of damage. Niestraszne him also to penetrate dust. Attention in the smartphone Sharp also deserve major components – Snapddragon 617 (MSM8952) in combination with a 2-gigabyte main memory RAM. There is a combination of worthy flagship smartphone or above-average middle class but whereas other devices with Android One impressive. And more importantly it is a combination that will ensure trouble-free operation system Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Sharp 507SH for sale on the local market, the manufacturer will debut in July this year and will be offered in three colors – white, black and blue.
Sharp 507SH Specifications
- System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow);
- Screen: 5.0 "HD (1280 × 720), IGZO, glass Corning Gorilla Glass 4 (2.5D);
- :: SoC Snapdragon 617 octa (4x ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.5 GHz + 4x ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.2 GHz), 64-bit;
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 405;
- RAM: 2 GB;
- Internal memory: 16 GB;
- microSD yes – up to 200 GB;
- Camera: 13MP, LED;
- Camera: 5MP;
- Battery: 3010 mAh (up to three days of work, the charging time of about 210 minutes;
- Communication: LTE modem, GPS with GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi module, NFC;
- Additional information: waterproof casing (IP55 and IP58);
- Dimensions: 142 x 71 x 8.8 mm;
- Weight: 135 g.